Normally, only one in every three kids is physically active every day according to the latest surveys. They spend only less than 50 % of nonathletic time in the sporting activities, physical education classes, games and some other practices that involve moving enough to be believed physical activity.
Among the reasons of that are games in mobile telephone and variety of wireless routers, which are open a window to the online games and decrease the physical activity of kids
Parents should take the greatest responsibility of encouraging physical activity in childcare. This is because teenagers and children only spend more than 7 hours per day using the computers, watching televisions, telephones and also some other electronic devices for your entertainment.
Different ways to involve your kids in physical activities
- Speak to the child care doctor – The best child care doctor can help your son or daughter understand why physical activity is too important for their life. A doctor can as well as suggests the sporting or some other activities for non athletic kid which is the best for your child.
- Discovering a fun activity – As a parent, you should need to help your kid discover the best sport which he/she enjoys. Sometimes it is also better that you get the entire family involved in the different sporting activities. It is definitely a great way to spend your time better together with your kids.
- Selecting the activity which is developmentally suitable – According to the age of the kid, it is essential to select the developmentally suitable activity such as bicycle riding, soccer game, swimming and any other appropriate activities.
- Plan ahead – The parents should need to make sure that your son or daughter has the most convenient time and place to do the regular exercises.
- Provide active toys – If you wish to buy the toys to your kids, it is better purchasing the highly active toys which have the easy access such as jump ropes, balls and some other active toys
Other ways to encourage activities of your kids
- Providing a safe environment – It is 100 % important to make sure that the to given to the children, selected site to play, activity or sport should be safe. Similarly, you should make sure that your kid is wearing only the most comfortable and appropriate clothing.
- Be a role model – As a parent, you should be the best role model to do the different physical activities and enjoying the sports regularly.
- Turn off the TV – Limit watching TV and using the computer. Don’t allow your kids to play the video games or watching television every day.
- Make time for the exercises – From the small age, you should practice your kids to do the regular exercises every day and also involve them in several other activities.
- Don’t overdo it – You should tell your son or daughter to listen his or her body first while starting the exercises to get the best results.
If any physical activity or exercise for kids interferes his or her school and some other activities, it is important to immediately consult with the child’s doctor.